Discuss

Whirlpool Duet Parts

in

Washer Repair

. "

whirlpool duet #GHW925OML2. washer tells me controler is locked. how could I fix this problem

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Washer Repair » Whirlpool Duet Parts

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 04:00 PM

frank sartuche is on a distinguished road
Default Controler Locked

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

whirlpool duet #GHW925OML2. washer tells me controler is locked. how could I fix this problem

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 12-22-2008, 04:53 PM

RegUS_PatOff is on a distinguished road

from the GHW9250ML2 Owner's Manual:
to LOCK or UNLOCK the Controls:

Select and hold END OF CYCLE SIGNAL for 3 seconds until the CONTROL LOCKED status light turns ON or OFF.

Last edited by RegUS_PatOff : 12-22-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:13 AM

Docginnik365 is on a distinguished road

Did you replace the front bellow? How hard was it to do yourself or did you have to have a repairman do it? Mine just went after 12 years and I have to replace it, and I don't know if I should attempt it or have a repairman man do it.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:28 PM

frostywashdry is on a distinguished road

I just ordered a drain pump assembly today. I hope this solves the finicky drain. Some cycles it's fine, some cycles it F2's or SUD even with only 2 tablespoons HE liquid detergent. Most cycles it won't drain during the rinse cycle. I have taken apart the drain assembly cleaned it out, de junked it. Ran hot cycles etc...ugh.

I sure hope all this getting to know my washer today pays off when I install this new pump.

I feel empowered. 37 yr old Mother of 4. I did it!

While I was at it I took apart, front and back, my matching duet dryer and cleaned the whole inside. I even took off the lint catcher and vac'd it all out nice and purty. Holy coin-ville! About 3 pockets worth of change in the bottom og my dryer, lol!
Old 04-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Administrator
APP Team

Admin / APP Team has disabled reputation

lol Good job!

Let us know how it works out.
Find Appliance Parts at AppliancePartsPros.com - Largest inventory in the U.S. with 91% of all in-stock orders delivered within 2 business days. Thousands of photos and diagrams make it very easy to find the right part. Enter your appliance model here.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:36 PM

Thanks to your speedy shipping I should have it pretty quick and I'll be sure to let you know!

I've waited several months to decide to get the new pump. I've had issues for about 6 months and I've cleaned the drain 2 other times. (after coming here and getting directions on how to access the pump, wink) Do you think I was wise to start with replacing the pump?
Old 04-14-2009, 06:28 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostywashdry View Post
...Do you think I was wise to start with replacing the pump?...
This part is not too difficult to replace yourself. You can find the complete instructions in the Service manual.

Gene.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
Old 04-14-2009, 07:18 PM

I agree, I've already removed it 3 times over the last 6 months to clean it out. It was never bad. I think just having a family of 6 and Mt. Fuji in laundry has made my 6 yr old washer say enough, I need a new one.

Starting to have dryer issues too. I'm thinking sensor or heat coil but it's very hot, and I've already cleaned the sucker out so well it's sparkles inside and out. Just seems to take 2 cycles to dry on high heat, most dry. I've even played around with cycles to see if it was just the one cycle I use and nope.

Thanks for the Handy link Gene!!!!!!I saved that to favorites!
Old 11-14-2009, 08:33 PM

ratface is on a distinguished road
Default Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by chneih View Post
will gladly appreciate if anyone can give me instructions in replacing the Front tub seal, bellow on a Whirlpool duet front loading washer. Model GHW9100LW1
There is a ring around the rubber seal that can be removed with a flat head screwdriver
Old 11-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus martinez View Post
I'LL BE NEDDED CATALAG OF PARTS TO WHIRPOOL DUET,MODEL GHW9460PW0 ,PLEASE SEND ME INFORMATION TO BUY CATALOG.
THANKS.
JESUS MARTINEZ
4599 W DAVIS APT. 834
DALLAS,TEXAS,75211
Hi Jesus,

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL GHW9460PW0 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.