Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Imtiaz  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:30:05 AM(UTC)
Imtiaz

Groups: Registered

I have a LG Tromm Front Loading Washing Machine. It does not drain the water from tub, which in turn it does not spin the drum. If i manually drain it, it spins. I checked the filter and found nothing in it, checked the drain hose for blockage, and it was clear. So i figured it was the pump. Took it apart, and got the drain pump off. didnt find anything that would impede the impeller's spinning function. So i plugged the motor in and ran through the washing macine test cycle for the drain pump. The impeller spins freely. Maybe i dislodged something when i was removing the pump and now it works? or could the pump stil be bad? any advice is appreciated. TIA
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Imtiaz  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 8:05:39 AM(UTC)
Imtiaz

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: Imtiaz Go to Quoted Post
I have a LG Tromm Front Loading Washing Machine. It does not drain the water from tub, which in turn it does not spin the drum. If i manually drain it, it spins. I checked the filter and found nothing in it, checked the drain hose for blockage, and it was clear. So i figured it was the pump. Took it apart, and got the drain pump off. didnt find anything that would impede the impeller's spinning function. So i plugged the motor in and ran through the washing macine test cycle for the drain pump. The impeller spins freely. Maybe i dislodged something when i was removing the pump and now it works? or could the pump stil be bad? any advice is appreciated. TIA

Ok, so I put it back together and still not draining. :(

Although the pump was working, without any load, could it be that its weak and with load it would fail??
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply