Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AndreaB  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2007 3:27:49 PM(UTC)
AndreaB

Groups: Registered

Hello People so I have some washer drama..the machine itself is an inglis heavy duty super capacity brought it brand new, its about 5 yrs old never had a problem. Out of the blue it fills;washes; stops..... so i looked it up online went and bought a pump replaced it... didnt work...

Funny thing was when I put it back together,, it overflowed so I obviously didn't put the water sensor thing back on the back panel right...

So I just got off the phone with the repair people and they said oh yeah... if theres no noise as if the pump is trying to work... then its probably the lid switch but we dont have any in-store.... but i can dismantle it... or unwire the wires so it doesnt get threaded thru. He acutally said the middle green wire is a grounding wire... unhook the other twoand attach another wire and put them all together making the black wire and white wire connect together...:confused:

So ive always liked wire work... but i need to make my machine work today!!!!! please help if anyone knows how to do this.. Im in nw ontario middle of nowhere and its gonna be a week to get a lid switch...:eek:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.