Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mejmea  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2008 2:39:47 PM(UTC)
mejmea

Groups: Registered

Thanks to all for the help. I ended up replacing the entire control board and that resolved the problems. I got it locally because I could get it today rather than ordering on-line and waiting for shipping. It cost more but it's probably a wash when you count the marriage counseling charges that I would have incurred had I waited any longer.....UserPostedImage

Note quite sure if somehow the switch plunger breaking was related - seems unlikely - but in the end I guess it doesn't matter. In the FWIW category, the plunger was relatively easy to repair which saved having to pay for a door lock/switch assembly in addition to the control board.
Gene  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2008 2:50:50 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
We are glad you were able to fix it and save you marriage. Have a nice Holidays.
mejmea  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2008 3:05:48 PM(UTC)
mejmea

Thanks to all for the help. I ended up replacing the entire control board and that resolved the problems. I got it locally because I could get it today rather than ordering on-line and waiting for shipping. It cost more but it's probably a wash when you count the marriage counseling charges that I would have incurred had I waited any longer.....:rolleyes:

Note quite sure if somehow the switch plunger breaking was related - seems unlikely - but in the end I guess it doesn't matter. In the FWIW category, the plunger was relatively easy to repair which saved having to pay for a door lock/switch assembly in addition to the control board.
tzelle  
#14 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 1:52:05 PM(UTC)
tzelle

I am having this same issue after replacing the gasket. I am not ready to buy another part yet. Is there something else I should check? I drained the water from the pump. I still have the symptoms of the original post. Help!
shamu  
#15 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 5:15:57 PM(UTC)
shamu

Same thing has happened to my washer. WBVH5200J1WW
I think I screwed up the control panel. I was in test mode, and I pulled the plug. Did not know this was a bad thing until I read some post trying to figure out the problem. Will try a new panel.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply