Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
res00yn5  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 2:07:16 PM(UTC)
res00yn5

Groups: Registered

A sheet or other items get caught up under washer agitator plate. I did some research to recomend replacing washerplate, so I am ordering the washplate and seal to replace both. I also notice that the dome washplate can be tricky to remove, any suggestions?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

v2k04  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 3:01:31 PM(UTC)
v2k04

Groups: Senior Expert

The Nutator is easy enough to get out it just has pry clips. I will mention that if the machine is 5 years or older I would go ahead and get the rebuild kit and replace the u-joint, leveler, Dome with new bearing and seals. Then I would get the update on the pump and motor,along with the washplate you shoud get another 5-7 years of service out of it for about 350-400 bucks then while the basket is out you can thoroughly clean the inner and outer tubs and get all the gunk, lint and coins and crap out of the machine, they do get plugged up over time.and if the seal on the washplate was bad enough I'll bet you'll find a few socks in ther too!! Just a suggestion
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply