Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
efrain  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2010 5:31:34 PM(UTC)
efrain

Groups: Registered

after i used my washer for about 2 times the washer work fine ,and then for the 3 time the washer stop and dosent empty the water ,if i try to started and the board give me a error message and shut down,if i wait for about 3 hour ,then work fine ,i think maybe the water pump is getting hot,i alredy check the boots and hoses and they are clean ,nothing is stock on the water pump.,can some one help me?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

richappy  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 4, 2010 2:38:30 AM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
There is a filter in the pump inlet hose, I would clean it out, should solve the problem.
efrain  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 4, 2010 8:50:56 AM(UTC)
efrain

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
There is a filter in the pump inlet hose, I would clean it out, should solve the problem.

i did that alrady ,thanks, can i ask you something? if the waper pump get hot ,that can cause the washer to stop working and give me a error on the panel, ? the panel only says errror ,but dosent give me a code ,only say error,and stop working for about 2 hour,and then if i press start ,will start working again ,then will work again for about 2 or 3 times and then will do the samething.:confused:
richappy  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 4, 2010 1:52:08 PM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I believe if the washer senses a slow drain it will put out the error code and shut down. I would replace the pump.
efrain  
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 6:27:19 AM(UTC)
efrain

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
I believe if the washer senses a slow drain it will put out the error code and shut down. I would replace the pump.

Thank you,I did order the water pump on ******** new for $36.00 dollars before i find this website ,but i wasent sure if i did the right thing so thanks again ,i will let you know if that was the problem,thank again for taking time to explain what to look for ,i will come to this site on the future for any apliaces problems,thank again Efrain.:)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply