Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cfphillips  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2010 11:01:15 AM(UTC)
cfphillips

Groups: Registered

PLEASE HELP: My washer fills and agitates just fine, but when it gets to the last 6 minutes (where normally it sits there for awhile before advancing) it never advances any further. I am trying to troubleshoot by reading forums, etc. but for starters I can't get one screw out of the back of the control panel to even get started. (I used WD40) The screw is rusty and stripped. Any ideas to get it out? Can I try another approach to check the lid switch? Any ideas on what could be wrong? I can't afford a new washer and I'm desperate...Thanks for your time.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.