Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
libertyappl  
#11 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 7:11:39 PM(UTC)
libertyappl

Groups: Senior Expert

My main tech (husband has worked on Whirlpool for over 10 years and I double checked with him. Honestly I just no symptoms and solutions......I have to ask and look up the rest on our tech sites ;)
Nat
PhantomLord  
#12 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 7:15:34 PM(UTC)
PhantomLord

Groups: Registered

thas wut i used to do ,... but now it doesnt work like that anymore,... it will drain the water via pump,.. but it wont spin the clothes anymore,.. no matter wut i do to it. Damn man you work fast,...lol. thanks fer the prices and stuff,.. gonna see if i cant talk him into bypassing switch first,... and then I guess we will go from there,.. if this doesnt work,... I'll be back ,.. lol. I sold the washer and the dryer as a set for 200,... only cause i bought them reconditioned,... and I've had them about 5 years now. Otherwards the price wouldda been higher. I still dont wanna like burn dudes house down or nothing. He is actually working with me a lil easier now,... just pissed i guess cause he took off half a day for a bum washer.
libertyappl  
#13 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 7:17:43 PM(UTC)
libertyappl

Groups: Senior Expert

Understand, hope that helps. Bypass is the easiest and it's safe (as long as they keep their arms out while spinning)
If I can help further let me know......that's what I do :o)
PhantomLord  
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 7:22:17 AM(UTC)
PhantomLord

Groups: Registered

ok,..here it goes,...i have bypassed the switch,.... two black wires and wut appears to be a clear hollow tube,....almost reminds me of an oxygen line ,... but way smaller. No gray wires,.. no white wire.
It was working just the same way,...i have looked at the motor coupler,..looks good,.. although i don't quite know how it works,..no mechanical damage that is visible, i gotta get this done today,.. or i am in real deep s#%& !!! I am completely at a loss now.
1. Does the washer have to have water in it for it to spin?
2. what is the motor coupler and how does it work?

3. is there anything else I am missing ,.. or that may be at fault here,...given the previous threads posted?

4.does not appear to be belt driven,.. moreso gears,..
what was the clear hollow tube,..that by the way didnt seem to go to anything??

5. The wires were black ,.. not gray,..the ground was already in place,...and that tube????

I really dont know much about washers or the technical names for the stuff,.. but i'd like ta think I ain't dumb. Can you please help me with this??

PhantomLord.:(
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply