Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
glownthedark  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 5:21:24 AM(UTC)
glownthedark

Groups: Registered

I made a mistake and misnamed the part I need help with. I am sorry for any confusion.

The unbalance lever and the unbalance plunger on my washing machine somehow came off during the process of moving it to another house. I have found all the parts and I want to put it back together but I have a problem I can't seem to solve.

It appears I will have to remove the lid to access the screws that hold the unbalance bracket to the machine top. If I don't have to remove the lid, that would be great. I just need someone with more knowledge than me to inform me how to go about doing it. To me, it appears it would be very difficult to access the screws without removing the lid first.

I also have another question about something I read in another thread. I saw where I wasn't supposed to take the hose off the timer switch until all the water was gone from the tub. I took the tube off while the tub was about 3/4 full. If this is indeed a problem, how do I fix it?

I would appreciate any help I can receive in these two matters. Again, I am sorry for any confusion I may have caused.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.