Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mlj410  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:16:10 AM(UTC)
mlj410

Groups: Registered

This is a Bosch Nexxt Premium Frontloading Washer. It is only 1-1/2 yrs. old and it starts to fill for about 30 seconds then starts to drain the water back out. It also wont agitate or spin when put on those cycles. Wondering what i need to fix this and if its possible to do on my own. Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

puppycuddler  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2008 4:41:54 PM(UTC)
puppycuddler

mine does the same except it then starts to run but after 5 minutes stops gives error code and that sit can anyone out there help i have 4 kids am a single mom and cant afford to call the tech
mlj410  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2008 5:48:28 AM(UTC)
mlj410

Hi,
I ended up contacting the repairman who fixed my washer the first time it broke (water pump went out) and he says it is the mother board (electronic control panel) and that it would cost about $200 just for the part. Recommmend I just replace the machine because this is the second break down and it is only 1 1/2 years old. Says I got a junk one. I had an extended warranty on mine and when I called in about the repair they said it was going to cost to much to fix and refunded my purchase price, don't know if this is an option for u or not. Also found a few posts on other sites that said Bosch is giving refunds also because of the defects in this particular machine, don't know if that is true or not but worth a try. Hope this helps, I also am a mother of 4 so I know how very hard it is when the washing machine won't work. Good luck. :)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply