Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dru  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2010 2:32:24 PM(UTC)
dru

Groups: Registered

I have a Frigidaire Stackable washer/dryer. The washer will not turn on unless the dryer is on. And even then, the washer only fills up with water and does nothing else. So basically the washer only fills up with water when the dryerUserPostedImage is on. I tried replacing the Lid Switch, Dryer timer and Washer timer but that did not help. Please help!! Model number is FEX831cs0.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

awtroia  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 30, 2011 5:21:02 PM(UTC)
awtroia

Dru,
Did you ever figure out what was wrong with your washer/dryer? Mine is doing the same thing where it will only fill with water, and then only when the dryer is on. It's the weirdest thing ever. My connections all seem fine...
laurajuliet  
#3 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2012 11:24:41 AM(UTC)
laurajuliet

Originally Posted by: awtroia Go to Quoted Post
Dru,
Did you ever figure out what was wrong with your washer/dryer? Mine is doing the same thing where it will only fill with water, and then only when the dryer is on. It's the weirdest thing ever. My connections all seem fine...

I am having same problem as well..did you find a solution?
awtroia  
#4 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2012 1:28:49 PM(UTC)
awtroia

Originally Posted by: laurajuliet Go to Quoted Post
I am having same problem as well..did you find a solution?

Well for me, it turned out my 220V only had half the power going to it (due to a power outage, I believe). The electrician came out and basically just turned everything off (flipped the main circuit breaker in the basement) and turned it back on. It worked like magic. Needless to say, I was $100 poorer, and I felt like an ass. I hope yours is just as simple! :D
laurajuliet  
#5 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2012 1:44:15 PM(UTC)
laurajuliet

Originally Posted by: awtroia Go to Quoted Post
Well for me, it turned out my 220V only had half the power going to it (due to a power outage, I believe). The electrician came out and basically just turned everything off (flipped the main circuit breaker in the basement) and turned it back on. It worked like magic. Needless to say, I was $100 poorer, and I felt like an ass. I hope yours is just as simple! :D

My landlord had some electrical work done and electricians didn't put power all the way back..so same solution but not my dime!
thanks!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply