Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
larrybourque  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 20, 2008 9:29:32 AM(UTC)
larrybourque

Groups: Registered

The Icemaker part # is 67003153...received the first Icemaker on Tuesday of this week and I installed it that day buy removing the old parts and replacing with the new. I pluged in the refrig and turned on the water supply to the Icemaker and checked for leaks so I left it alone for 30 min.
When I checked it the Ice tray was half full of water and more flowing in so I shut the maker off and emptied the tray...the Icemaker was full of frozen water so I removed the unit and allowed the Ice to thaw. Replaced the unit and tried again and the same thing, after several mins the tray filled with water. Also during this time the auger did not move any

I called your Customer Service and they determined that the unit was bad and sent me another icemaker. I received the maker yesterday and installed all the new parts and pluged in the frig and the unit is still overflowing the water.

I checked the valve with an OHM meter and it went to the green...tested fine. Please advise
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.