Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dplin2001  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 4:53:52 AM(UTC)
dplin2001

Groups: Registered

Help please, I first noticed the problem when the frige was not putting out ice very fast. I started troubleshooting and don't know what to do now. The freezer temp would hold at 27 and the frige is 50. I took the back panel out of the freezer section and the bottom part of the coils was iced over, I melted the ice with a hair dryer and it started icing up right away again. I then vacuumed behind and under the frige, it was not very dusty. All the fans seem to be running and the compressor is warm/hot and the condenser fan is running. I looked at the motherboard and it appears fine. I have no idea what to try next.

Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

dplin2001  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:40:06 PM(UTC)
dplin2001

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: dplin2001 Go to Quoted Post
Help please, I first noticed the problem when the frige was not putting out ice very fast. I started troubleshooting and don't know what to do now. The freezer temp would hold at 27 and the frige is 50. I took the back panel out of the freezer section and the bottom part of the coils was iced over, I melted the ice with a hair dryer and it started icing up right away again. I then vacuumed behind and under the frige, it was not very dusty. All the fans seem to be running and the compressor is warm/hot and the condenser fan is running. I looked at the motherboard and it appears fine. I have no idea what to try next.

Thanks

Anyone??? :confused:
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply