Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
acillatem  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:48:21 AM(UTC)
acillatem

Groups: Registered

I need to order a new drawer for my Kenmore 25357672791 refrigerator, and the confusing part is the description on the parts list. My actual drawers are like this:
bottom-Chilled meats
middle-Crisper
top-no label, but this one is the shortest as far as height of the drawer.
The parts list shows 3 drawers,3 different part numbers, and 3 different descriptions(obviously), and go like this:
upper-5303289500
lower-5303289501
deli-5303289517
I need the middle(or crisper) drawer, and where it gets a little confusing is it's hard to tell from the pictures after entering the part numbers on this site which is which between what Kenmore calls upper and deli. The one they call lower is the chilled meat drawer, and you can see the angled back in the picture, and that is the only drawer like that in the fridge, so I can rule that out. The only picture they have for the one they call "upper" sure looks like a deeper drawer than what I have. They only show an overhead view though. My top, (or "no label" drawer) is considerably shallower than the other 2. The part number for what they call the deli drawer is my middle(or crisper) drawer, I think, based on the photo, and using the grid to measure the height of the drawer, which is approximately 8 inches. I'd just appreciate it if anyone can confirm this, as the descriptions don't match, and I simply want to order the right drawer. Again, the one I need is the middle drawer......no angled back, and about 8 inches tall. Is part #5303289517 the middle(or crisper) drawer on my fridge? Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post! I had some problems with my range about a year ago, and remembered getting a lot of help here.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.