Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nick@galiotto.net  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2008 2:05:58 PM(UTC)
nick@galiotto.net

Groups: Registered

Your new HV Board for KitchenAid Model KBFA20ERSS installed okay, but the programing instructions to move from flashing "PEO 000" by holding Door Alarm keypad and Freezer Temp Down - keypad, then releasing Door Alarm for 3 seconds, doesn't change the flashing "PEO 000" to "PE" for programming the code (0101 for this unit).
The instruction sheet no. is 16026025.
Your directions on installing were great, but now what do I do for the new programming mode.
Thanks for your help.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

windyhead  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 5:03:46 PM(UTC)
windyhead

Groups: Registered

Hey buddy I know that this thread is a little old about 10 years but I'm sure some somebody will run into the same issue . I had the same issue trying to program this board look like the board is unresponsive I even put the old board in to make sure that the keypad is working. Eventually I realized that the instructions were a little off it tells you that you need to hold a refrigerator alarm door button and the freezer down button and then release the freezer down button and wait 3 seconds actually you need to hold alarm door and freezer down button for 3 seconds and then release and then it immediately goes into programming mode Then followinstructions as they are in the sheet
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply