|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
FRIGIDAIRE ice maker part 241798224 does not dispense ice
Model Number: GLHS37EHB1 Brand: Frigidaire Age: 5 - 10 years
I have gone through many tutorials and videos and did lots of investigation. Here are the step by step details
1. The water supply is good and the ice maker fill cycle takes place
2. Ice cubes are formed
3. The heater under the ice maker heats up
4. The harvest cycle won’t start
5. Water in the tray freezes again
6. Heater turned on and I pulled the fingers and harvest cycle began
7. Ice maker started working and got half a bucket of ice
8. Next day same situation and ice cubes form, then melt and no harvest cycle
9. I took apart the whole ice maker and couldn’t find any problem in any mechanical parts
Do I need to replace the ice maker or is there anything else outside the ice maker that could be an issue. Can the ice maker be fixed or replacement is the only option?
Any suggestions and help is appreciated.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Ice maker does dispense ice||Denisewhitman||Refrigerator & Freezer Repair||0||12-20-2015 01:01 PM|
|Frigidaire water will not dispense||brewedbeans||Refrigerator & Freezer Repair||1||07-17-2015 01:31 PM|
|Frigidaire doesn't dispense ice||jjohanson||Refrigerator & Freezer Repair||1||03-24-2015 07:32 PM|
|Frigidaire ice maker, which part do i need?||jpcz||Refrigerator & Freezer Repair||0||02-07-2014 08:05 AM|
|Handle to dispense water broke // I have the new part so how can I change it?||RICHARDC||Refrigerator & Freezer Repair||0||04-11-2008 06:03 PM|