Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hhh123456  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 1:58:45 AM(UTC)
hhh123456

Groups: Registered

The Symptoms is the "over temperature" light is always on. The refrigerator did not work at all. The light is occasionally on just 0.5 second and off. The temperature on both side keeps rise. I do not know which part I need to replace? Inverter control box or Main control board or others? I tried to turn off the main switch and turn back on, same thing. So I asked the technician on this website and got answer as follow:

Not likely an inverter could be the control board, but check the defrost drain pan and system for overflowing or clogged evaporator or bad evaporator fan first. Also make sure both doors are closing and sealing properly. If ok replace control board which has now been discontinued.

I tried to research the internet regarding how to check the defrost drain pan and system for overflowing or clogged evaporator or bad evaporator fan, but I could not find these information. Could you please tell me the steps of how to check those things mentioned above, or send me some video links?

I really appreciate your help.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.