Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
frozen1958  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2016 7:46:36 AM(UTC)
frozen1958

Groups: Registered

Hi there I have a Frigidaire commercial grade upright freezer and it sopped freezing Christmas eve. I had Sears come out and the tech didn't really know what he was doing. he thought it might be the fan down by the condenser so instead of him fixing it for $1000.00, I ordered the fan and replaced it myself. Well the new fan still doesn't work, I used a volt meter and I am not getting any power to it. can anyone out there help me and tell me what my next step might be. I have taken the insides out and didn't see anything wrong there. How can I tell if it is the temperature control ?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Dean Haustead  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 10:05:23 PM(UTC)
Dean Haustead

I faced the same problem last year, for it at first you may check the presence of voltage if there is no problem yuo should replace the fan motor and install it at similar way. I think for this way yuor freezer will running smoothly.
Dean Haustead  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 10:06:01 PM(UTC)
Dean Haustead

I faced the same problem last year, for it at first you may check the presence of voltage if there is no problem you should replace the fan motor and install it at similar way. I think for this way your freezer will running smoothly.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply