Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
11kevmyers  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 12:39:13 AM(UTC)
11kevmyers

Groups: Registered

I have a GE monogram sbs w/everything above the fridge, I thought about replacing it but its built in to the wall and there is just nothing the same size I can afford, therefore I need to fix what I have. About a year ago I had to have all the freon replaced and one of the lines repaired as it developed a hole and the freon was lost. Since then it has worked fairly well, however I had to keep the temp setting at about 7 and now its at 9 and still not cold enough to freeze plastic bottles of water. The ff indicator is on and the warm light is also on. This only started when the weather got to around 100 degrees, but since then, (month or more), it has been a problem. same thing happened last year, when fall hit freezer got better, but not great. Fridge is not that close to house wall and only sunlight during sunset. any ideas, cuz I have no clue. Yes, there is frost on the condenser when in cycle.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.