Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kadi W.  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2016 8:41:37 AM(UTC)
Kadi W.

Groups: Registered

Hello, And thank you for opening this thread!

I have quite the dilemma. I currently moved a M3 Turbo air freezer from my factory to my store (about 15min drive). We had to tip it on its side to transport it. (I had read that it was ok to do, as long as I waited to turned it back on to let the oil settle).
Well since the move the freezer hasn't gotten below 37F. It was working perfectly before the move.
At first I though I had turned it on too soon so I unplugged and left alone for 4 days. Plugged it back in, and it still wasn't getting below 49f.
Unplugged it again and tested the outlet to make sure it was getting enough power, it wasn't, so we found a better outlet, and used an extension cord to plug it back in (after testing that the extension cord was putting out enough power)
Plugged it back in, didn't get below 54F.
Unplugged it, and cleaned the filter on the back and the coils. Plugged it in again and now it's not getting below 67F!
Also, the compressor seems to be much louder now, then it ever was at our factory. I think that's because it's working too hard to try and cool and that its in a smaller space then before, but I'm also scared I have somehow damaged it.

I don't know what else I can do at this point. Is it time to call in a professional? Any suggestions on what might be wrong? My boss thinks it's because it's not plugged into an outlet, that it's not getting enough power. I think the coolant needs to be recharged. Please any insight would be very helpful at this point, to at least know whether I need an appliance repair person, or an electrician.

Thanks agian, in advance to taking the time to read this.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.