Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lancesjunk  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 4:59:49 AM(UTC)
lancesjunk

Groups: Registered

I bought this unit second hand so I am not sure of the true history except I was told the ice maker stopped making ice. Figured I could sort that out...errrr, nope, I need some help.

I dont see any traces of water going into the ice maker tray.

The on door water dispenser works...most of the time. However, it stops at times and you never even hear a click from the water valves.

I tested the valves for continuity and they seemed good. If specific values are needed, I can get them.

I was told the filter was newer but have no way to verify. The dispenser has decent pressure when operating but not as much as my prior fridge.

I took off the water valves from my old fridge but would need to cut the current lines to fit the different connectors. Is it worth doing that or buying replacements? I am just not positive it is only the valves to know if it is the right action.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.