Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
khobar  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 2, 2016 9:47:50 AM(UTC)
khobar

Groups: Registered

Our LG LSC27931ST side-by-side stopped cooling Thursday. All it did was "click click". I started doing research and found there was the chance it was the startup relay and/or overload, but the particular one for this fridge is apparently no longer available. What's worse is that the manual(s) refer to a different design/separate pieces. I assume there was an update in design.

Anyway, I came upon a forum post somewhere where a person ordered what he thought were the correct parts but they weren't, but the tech on the board said not to worry, that what he had could be made to work, and he explained how. My parts just arrived this morning and for the life of me I cannot find that thread. I have no idea where it was.

So, I am really hoping someone here can help. I have a separate overload and relay, and I see where the two line up to plug into the compressor, and I see where the two blue wires likely connect, but the overload also has a connection, and I don't know what that goes to.

Thanks in advance,
khobar
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.