Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dale777wfwf1  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 7:53:47 PM(UTC)
Dale777wfwf1

Groups: Registered

The veg dep. working ok but the French door not cooling at all it has a step down ref valve or step up valve I don't know the right name ,but this valve as one lid line come from the cond coil and has two cap tubes lead to each coil and has low voltage wire to the valve 5 wires was not able to read no volt at all ,but have too big youleads too measure had place a new broad on this ref it started drop in temp. I when home they told me next day still not working .could you tell what terminal on brd where the sensor is hook up ,so I maybe measure the ohms it should be,but my supply house at sensor is no longer available ,who knows.Also what voltage should be readin at five wires a and what colors should I be reading to get what reading I should be getting ?? Why can't I get ref to freezer the ele valve plug cap tube ,also say both coil share suction ref line .l have not place no pressure taps .that time I did need to I need some help please Sonny Newcomer 336 4421250 .As you may know I am a service tech but this Samson has me over barrel ,there too may things I did not know about these SAMSON AND LG that Sonny
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.