Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ed Bowe  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 9:22:02 AM(UTC)
Ed Bowe

Groups: Registered

MY ice maker stopped working. I replaced the filter. Still not working. Ice maker not getting water. I ordered and rec'd the water valve P/N 242252702 -
AP 5671757. I followed instructions to change it and I am having a water leak from my yellow tube connection. I attempted to pull out the tube to check it but was not able to do so. What do you suggest? Ed
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Ed Bowe  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 9:26:32 AM(UTC)
Ed Bowe

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: Ed Bowe Go to Quoted Post
MY ice maker stopped working. I replaced the filter. Still not working. Ice maker not getting water. I ordered and rec'd the water valve P/N 242252702 -
AP 5671757. I followed instructions to change it and I am having a water leak from my yellow tube connection. I attempted to pull out the tube to check it but was not able to do so. What do you suggest? Ed

I had a water leak with my white tube connection but I was able to pull it out and recut the tube. When I reinserted it, it did not leak. Once the tubes are inserted, can they be pulled out to reinsert? I was unable to do this with the yellow tube??? ED
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply