Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
badluck  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:42:08 PM(UTC)
badluck

Groups: Registered

I found some water under my profile fridge about 2 weeks ago.. took the cover off the back and found the valve had a hairline crack in it and it was barely seeping. I replaced the valve and noticed that the tube going out of the valve to the icemaker had been pinched and had a hole in it....no I didnt do it because I left the cover off to inspect it for leaks which I found after replacing the valve. Does the tubing grommet (part # AP3186471} connect to the rear of the ice maker or can I just yank it out and replace it from the back of the fridge? IT looks like it just pops into a tray and sticks with an adhesive pad but Im not sure. I should call the repair man for a pro bono repair since that fridge gave him alot of work while it was under warranty!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.