Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Slimrhonda  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 6:16:58 AM(UTC)
Slimrhonda

Groups: Registered

I purchased a property with the Fridg included. I believe it's ten years old. Shortly after purchasing in April, we had the same problem. As I had the same unit in my old house, I immediately defrosted it and it worked again, with out any problem as long as I kept the parts cover panelon top open. As I was having company, I shut it and totally forgot about opening it again. Two days later the temp was not holding. Before I go and defrost the Fridg again, I would like to know if the drip shown in the picture attached is normal, or do I have a new problem? Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
wiringdiagram.jpg
Slimrhonda attached the following image(s):
image.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.