Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kentuckynet  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2015 12:43:27 PM(UTC)
kentuckynet

Groups: Registered

hello, i have a frigidaire Lgub2642le3 its the french door model with ice makers at the top and bottom, the ice maker in the bottom went first, then about a month later the ice maker on top quit. We dont use the water from the door but i checked it and replaced the filter.when you push the lever for water with the new filter you can hear water filling the filter but nothing comes out, remove the filter and water blows out in the refrigerator.Put the filter back in and press the lever again and everything happens as it should you can hear the water coming but never comes out.
Replaced the main board on the bottom (no fix)
checked the freezer door switch (no fix)
removed the power ohmed out the water relays all checked good
disconnected water supply line great pressure and flow
replaced the water filter (no fix)
when you press the button for ice the auger turns on ice or crushed just like its suppose too.
No water No ice in either ice maker
PLEASE PLEASE HELP
thanks
mack
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.