Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mmoore5553  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2015 7:46:11 PM(UTC)
mmoore5553

Groups: Registered

I am not sure when this started to happen but I know the house thermastate went out one day and not sure if it happen then or not. I hear the water valve kick on and i took the filter out and seen water shoot from it . The pressure looked good as it was coming out pretty good. I am not sure what exactly to check or where. I did download a service manual but it did not show me much or where to check.

I am not sure if it is a frozen line or not. I hit the lever and hear it filling up in the filter but not going anywhere. I am not sure where to check yet. I thought the water line might be frozen since the temperature went down so low . I would love to know where to start looking.

I did not know if i should first check if water line under the fridge to disconnect and see if water is making it there or not.

I do hear a sound like the water value is working but unsure and i hear a relay or something click when i hit the dispenser to put water out. If that makes sense .

Thanks in advance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.