Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
benbenherenow  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2015 1:26:32 PM(UTC)
benbenherenow

Groups: Registered

Hi,
So glad to be here,any help appreciated. I just replaced the starter relay/overload 3 days ago,since the compressor would shut off after a few seconds.Compressor now works good, freezer gets near zero on 4. But the fridge will not get colder than 45. I had opened the freezer back panel and drain tube had no ice,fan would run when I plugged it in,and coils only had a little frost .Drain pan periodically has water in it,so seems defrost system is fine. Maybe an airflow problem? If that is true,I dont know what to do. Thanks fo any help. Ben oh....fridge is 13.5 years old, but compessor is only about 10,was repaced under warranty.Oh,and before the compressor starting problem,there was frost on MANY packages of foods in the freezer/
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.