Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
garywool93  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2015 7:51:08 PM(UTC)
garywool93

Groups: Registered

Only thing that works is interior light - no compressor or any other sounds from the unit. The jazz board is not illuminated, although the two displays have flickered intermittently before going out entirely. Both the refrigerator and the bottom drawer freezer are not working. Any help you could give would be appreciated. It is possible that this has been gradual as my wife did say some of the frozen items had started to thaw - then the ice receptacle refroze and the unit became cold again before quitting all together. This morning I plugged the refrigerator back in and it started right up - jazz board now has numbers illuminated and the refrigerator and freezer are working/ice is being made. Any insights into what may have gone wrong that leaving unplugged for 8 hrs may have corrected? I also noted that the bottom grill covering the cooling coils was plugged with dust so I washed it and blew off the coils with my compressor. I am afraid to put food back in although it has been running and cooling normally for about 7 hrs now. Hope someone will post some kind of guidance as I would be very appreciative.After about 2 weeks, the refrigerator is still working properly. I'm just leary of filling it back up ( the contents are in a refrigerator in our basement. Any insights in what may have been the problem????
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.