Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vincegino  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2014 4:16:02 AM(UTC)
vincegino

Groups: Registered

Hey guys! I am loosing my mind. I have the Frigidaire Professional fpuh19d7lf1. It is a single door freezer, with the matching fridge and trim kit. Last Friday the high temp alarm went off in the middle of the night. And i didn't know what the heck was going on.

I removed the inside panel, and there was no ice build up. There was a little bit, but probably was getting read for a defrost. All of the fans were working, but it was a steady 36 degrees. I wanted to try and fix it myself, so the lady on the chat suggested the defrost heater, and defrost thermostat. I ordered them and it had the same problem.

They then suggested the control board. I ordered that, and installed it two days ago. That seemed to do the trick and got it to 0. Yesterday I went to assemble everything in the freezer, so i had the door open. I decided to shut it off while I was messing around with it. after I had everything put pack, I turned it back on leveled it, and installed the trim kit. Last night I was awakened by the high temp alarm!

What can possible be happening? can something be shortening the control board out? any help would be greatly appreciated! I don't want to pay a repair man around the holidays!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.