Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jeff1947  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3:46:31 PM(UTC)
jeff1947

Groups: Registered

I have searched high and low for the replacement LED to light the dispenser area. All the parts diagrams I can find don't show the control panel I have. Mine has soft touch keys, consisting of the following labels: Light (on/auto), Humidity Control(small LED above),,Fast Cool(small LED above), Door Alarm(small LED above), Temp Alarm(small LED above), Filter Reset(order LED and replace LED above). There are also a "Referigerator cooling off" button and a "Control Lock" button. There are also soft touch buttons to switch between Ice and Water(each has an LED above them). The top half of the control panel has the Freezer temperature(up and down) and the Refrigerator Temperature(up and down) along with a display of the temperatures. The problem is the LED that illuminates the dispensing area. It is not lighting, however all the other LEDs light as required, even the soft touch light control with the on and auto LEDs. Any suggestions on the part number or the how to on this LED? It is really 2 leds, one on each side of the ater dispensing tube. Help please would be appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.