Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
good used stuff  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 1:48:01 PM(UTC)
good used stuff

Groups: Registered

The fridge & freezer will run perfect for 3-1/2 weeks then it will warm up and not cool down. Room temperature is 74 but inside fridge and freezer its 80 degrees. It will continue to keep the high temp untill fridge is turned off over night then it will return to working perfect for another 3-1/2 weeks. I used the key pad and ran all the service test mode tests. Every thing opened and closed on all the tests and the high and low speeds on every thing was in the range shown on the service test sheet. none of the thermistors showed shorted all showed open. Defrost heater and defrost circuit opened and closed when prompted during service test.
I removed the back wall panel to obseve the evaporator and did not see excessive ice build up.
All fans were operating normally when prompted.
I observed the control board and seen nothing burned or unusual.
I have been in testing with nothing in fridge for over 5 weeks trying to determine what parts to get to fix this.

I am thinking its the control board but I am unsure and don't want to order something I do not need.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.