Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ronbo36  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 2:52:49 AM(UTC)
Ronbo36

Groups: Registered

I am wondering if the Humidity Control Drawer has to be located in the section of the fridge (toward the top right) where the two sets of slots are located.

Does the drawer need to be located in front of these slots for proper humidity control?

I have searched the owners manual, the Kitchen Aide website, and the Internet in general, but can't find a word explaining what it supposed to be used for, or how to use as intended? Since there is no way to control the humidity (via a dial or something), is it met to be used for meat or produce?

The seller and service department have been no help either. With the help of this Forum, and a few videos on YouTube, I have been able to correct and repair my leaking freezer, and icing problem. Now I just want to be sure that I am using the rest of fridge as intended. This is a $3000.00 fridge that just turned two years old, but since it out of warranty Kitchen Aide will neither take my calls nor answer my emails. Very disappointed with this product, and especially the service.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Ron
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.