Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
christiannancy  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 12:07:38 PM(UTC)
christiannancy

Groups: Registered

Hi all,

I have a Bosch B20CS80SNS.

I discovered that the water line that goes from the fridge cabinet to the freezer door (which has the water dispenser) has a crack and leaks water. I turned off the water intake in the wall so it doesn't leak on the floor but now it's time for the repair.

I see that I will have to dismantle the freezer door (and move all the food to our other freezer) in order to get the tubing out and replace it. With the help of the diagrams I found online it doesn't seem to be overly complicated.

However before I tackle this project I need to locate and purchase the piece of tubing that needs to be replaced. According to my research it looks like I need part #600995 but I can't find any confirmation anywhere that this is the whole tubing assembly (tube and any ends that it needs).

The diagrams I found show that part as being only the tube end for connecting to the tubing that goes into the fridge cabinet.

Can anybody confirm that part #600995 indeed includes everything that I will need to replace the water line portion that goes in the freezer door?

Thanks in advance,
Christian
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.