Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dekarisu  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 17, 2014 5:22:46 PM(UTC)
dekarisu

Groups: Registered

I bought the refrigerator in Mar, 2013 at the blue national franchise DIY shop. I put in it in our garage, and as many people experienced, freezer didn't work. I went to the blue store to claim the freezer with expectation of free fix due to before warrantee expiration. The guy give me tel # of service center. I call the #, and lady told me sending an electrician to check it out. Few days later, the electrician showed up, saw the refrigerator in the garage, told the garage kit would fix the issue, but it is out of warrantee and left. He stayed less than 15 minutes. Then I got a call the garage kit cost $140 + tax. At that time I searched about the garage kit, and I thought I can fix by myself, so that I informed the appliance company that I didn't want to it from them. About the month later, I got a bill of $75.02 for the electrician, basically didn't do anything.
My question is that I really owe this bill? (or do I need to pay this?) I wasn't informed if there will be any cost before his coming, but I wasn't informed there will be no charge, though.
Considering what he did, $75.02 is fair price??
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.