Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
eguerns  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:54:53 AM(UTC)
eguerns

Groups: Registered

I bought my GE Side By Side about 4 years ago. Exactly 13 months later (ofcourse 1 month out of warranty) it started to make a clicking sound behind the freezer part and then just quit working. Thanks to this site I was able to locate the circuit board that went bad and replaced it myself. NOW however 1.5 years after that was replaced I notice that it is not cooling. I can hear the fan going in the freezer and it is somewhat cool, but wont freeze. The refrigerator is not cooling either. If I place my hand near the vent down by the drawers I do feel some cool air coming out but not enough to cool the whole thing.
Anyone have any idea what I can do with this?
I will never buy GE again.:mad:
Please HEEELP!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.