Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
T1Tech  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:47:37 AM(UTC)
T1Tech

Groups: Registered

Greetings,

I have a Frigidaire side by side that was purchased new in 2009. Recently it began to show signs of a faulty Water Inlet Valve. I tested the connections (disconnected from power source) for continuity, Ohm's reading. I can't find the specifications stating what the Ohm's should actually be for this particular make/model.

There are generalized "ranges" for inlet valves all over the internet, however; I would like to know what it should be for the exact valve I have, so if it is in fact functioning within the expected range, I don't waste money on something that I don't need.

I looked within the manual to no avail. If it is printed on the inlet valve, it must be quite obscure as I have not noticed it.

Does anyone have the correct answer for the proper Ohm's reading for this particular inlet valve?

Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.