Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
aepmartin  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 7:17:59 PM(UTC)
aepmartin

Groups: Registered

My side by side refrigerator dispenser is not functioning properly. There is water coming from the main line into the line that leads to the filter canister. Once the water reaches the canister it overflows the canister like it is not being suctioned out. The same happens if I turn the ice dispenser on. I can hear the ice dispenser pulling water then once it reaches the filter it overflows never making it to the ice maker. I replaced the filter so it is not that. I checked all the hoses per the manual and they are working as intended.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

aepmartin  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:33:11 AM(UTC)
aepmartin

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: aepmartin Go to Quoted Post
My side by side refrigerator dispenser is not functioning properly. There is water coming from the main line into the line that leads to the filter canister. Once the water reaches the canister it overflows the canister like it is not being suctioned out. The same happens if I turn the ice dispenser on. I can hear the ice dispenser pulling water then once it reaches the filter it overflows never making it to the ice maker. I replaced the filter so it is not that. I checked all the hoses per the manual and they are working as intended.

Frigidaire FRS26R4AW6
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply