Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DrDigital  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2013 12:55:07 PM(UTC)
DrDigital

Groups: Registered

About a week ago my fridge started developing a puddle of water under it. I pulled the fridge out and it was that white tray under the fridge over flowing. I emptied the tray out and couldn't find any reason for the tray to be over flowing (like the water line leaking) so i figured it was the defroster. 3 days later it did it again, I drained it but this time i decided to touch that white fan next to it thinking why havent i seen this spinning ever? (not like i watch it like the tv) I touched it and it took of spinning and made a lot of noise... I periodically checked it and it would be spinning sometimes and those not every time i gave it a little push start it take off spinning... now the tray isnt over flowing as much...

I take off out of town all day (drove 500 miles) i got ice out of the door in the morning and never opened it up, When I got home that night everything in the freezer was almost warm, my entire ice cube tray had melted out the freezer and everything in the fridge area i threw away (warm milk etc) now my fridge is empty. What should I do? Ive only owned this fridge for about 2 months after my 2 year old fridge also did the same, I left that frige unplugged for a week then plugged it in the garage and its been fine ever since?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.