Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
abador  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2013 8:32:55 PM(UTC)
abador

Groups: Registered

I don't know how old this unit is but I just got it from a guy who said it was not cooling. I have messed around with it and it seems to cool just fine. I wanted to see it collect water so I took a shower with tons of steam. I looked in the water compartment afterwards and to my surprise there was not any water in it, not even wet on the sides even though it seemed to be drying out the air pretty well. Is this normal or could it be the result of a problem?

Also when I've been having trouble with it turning off. I thought it was normal at first because it happened when I turned the settings to the lowest humidity setting from the highest. I was able to get it to turn back on once by turning it back to the highest setting and that worked once out of two times. The last time I had trouble with this I plugged it into the wall and the fan turned on for a few seconds and all of the lights turned on then everything turned off. I know this is the refrigerator section but I didn't see any more fitting section and figured refrigerators are similar in function. Any info will be helpful, Thanks in advance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.