Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
plastra  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2013 11:56:50 AM(UTC)
plastra

Groups: Registered

Many times the Water dispenser will come on by itself and then shut off. It does this repeatedly. On more than one occasion I have found water all over kitchen floor, luckily it's tile. The easiest way I've found to stop it without shutting the water feed is to put the child lock on. At first I was able to take the child lock off and use the dispenser and then lock it again, but now the dispenser come on intermittently. I noticed on the internet that many people have had the same problem with this model refrigerator, unfortunately no repair recommendation were made. The ice maker works fine. Initially I replaced the water filter and bled the line to make sure that was not causing the issue.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.