Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mike S  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2008 11:09:28 PM(UTC)
Mike S

Groups: Registered

I am trying to repair a problem with my water dispenser. No power to solenoid valve. The tech sheet is missing and need a schematic to find the problem with the wiring. I tested the micro switch in the door and it has continuity. There is a purple 14 ga. wire on the switch and a 14 ga. light blue with a dark blue stripe that is common to the ice maker switch. they go into the top of the frig. coming out the back of the frig. is a tan 12 ga. wire which goes to the solenoid. other side of the solenoid is a white wire coming from the power cord. I am pretty sure that the solenoid is bad but I have not tested the continuity. Any ideas on the problem or where to get a tech sheet. Thanks Mike
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.