Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
repairngal  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2009 1:10:39 PM(UTC)
repairngal

Groups: Registered

I need help identifying this part so I can repair/splice or replace:

When I get a glass of water from the fridge dispenser, water leaks from the back, left side under the fridge.

The tubing that is cracked is located on the bottom left hand side, in the back of the fridge, behind the metal plate that covers the bottom 1/6 of the fridge.

This cracked tubing is coming out of a part I can describe as a red rectangular and blue rectangular part with a lighter blue bottom part. The cracked tubing actually comes out of the lighter blue bottom part.

It loops downward (this is where it is cracked) and then loops upwards. It is about 12 inches long and goes back into the refrigerator above the parts I mentioned above. There is another tube that comes out of the fridge beside where this one goes in. It goes into the above described part also.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Julie
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.