Discuss

How do you replace Bosch Refrigerator Display Module (and also how do replace fuse)

in

Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

. "

How do you replace the display module of a Bosch refrigerator? How do you replace also the fuse. I don't

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair » How do you replace Bosch Refrigerator Display Module (and also how do replace fuse)

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 08:11 PM

davilas is on a distinguished road
Cool How do you replace Bosch Refrigerator Display Module (and also how do replace fuse)
Brand: Bosch   Age: 1 - 5 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

How do you replace the display module of a Bosch refrigerator?
How do you replace also the fuse. I don't know where the fuse is?
My display panel has completely quit working.

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 11-04-2012, 12:48 PM

frranny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by davilas View Post
How do you replace the display module of a Bosch refrigerator?
How do you replace also the fuse. I don't know where the fuse is?
My display panel has completely quit working.
I have the same problem but it is not necessarily the display module itself. First test the voltage of "disp" in the top left control panel on top of the fridge. We got no voltage so replaced the unit....still no voltage so now we are going to replace the IWD control unit located on top right of refrigerator. This is absurd it is so hard to troubleshoot. Bosch manual keeps talking about a fuse but there is no fuse!
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.