Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
quidditchfan  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 12:05:21 PM(UTC)
quidditchfan

Groups: Registered

We recently "inherited" a Frigidaire FRS22ZRH white side by side fridge with a Pure Source ice and water dispenser. When we connected the water and attempted to use the dispenser we noted that after you pull the glass away the water continues to run in a slow trickle and finally a constant drip. This quickly fills the drip tray and make a nice water puddle on the floor.

There is a brand new filter in the fridge, though the previous owners told us that the last filter was quite plugged before they changed it. In addition, the fridge was stored unplugged for a period before we brought it home.

Anyone know what might be the problem? I've looked and the various posts say it could be a solenoid, water valve, water line, etc. I'd like to see if I can nail down the issue before I start buying multiple parts for this thing. Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.