Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MacMolMag  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2009 2:48:25 PM(UTC)
MacMolMag

Groups: Registered

My refrigerator is making a clicking sound in the back coming from the access panel that says "Do Not Ooen - Technician Only". What may be the problem? I have unplugged it but can I plug it back in?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

MacMolMag  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2009 8:01:43 AM(UTC)
MacMolMag

Groups: Registered

I called GE Customer Relations (1-800-386-1215). They told me that my unit (Model GBS22KBSAWW Ser ZHO49968) was covered under the Board Replacement Policy (and for free). They said that the technician would be out tommorow between 8-5 (sure wish I could do that with my clients) and that if the board was not the problem all I would have to pay for was the parts. I asked if they could come out today as the temp here is in the high 90's. No can do, but she gave me the telephone number (1-888-456-7445) for GE Insurance so I can make a claim for any food that is spoiled.

I also told them that the people in Scheduling and Service should have the ability to see if a particular model/serial is under the Replacement Policy.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply