Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
suseaj  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:12:38 PM(UTC)
suseaj

Groups: Registered

I have been having trouble with my freezer leaking water onto the floor & forming ice onto the floor of freezer, from reading other posts it looks like I have to clean the drain hose. However, I moved the fridge out to look behind it & when I moved it back into place I heard a "sizzling" sound. when I looked inside, I noticed water dripping down behind the back panel into the drain hole & heard it sizzling as if the water were dripping onto something hot. Should I be concerned? will cleaning out the drain hose solve this problem?o
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.