Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cpsrugh  
#1 Posted: : Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:01:19 AM(UTC)
cpsrugh

Groups: Registered

We have an old refrigerator that we used just fine until we got our kitchen remodeled. We moved this frig into storage in the garage for over a year. We decided to use it as a 2nd frig at our camp-we plugged it in & it ran but it never got cold. The fan near the compressor spins. There is a clicking sound a minute or so after it is plugged in. A refrig repair man said that a hard start compacitor kit might work. I saw on your website that this was suggested to someone else who had a similar problem. The part they were told to get was AP3539948- 3 In 1 relay combo kit - Refrigerator Hard Start Comes With Relay Overload And Start Capacitor for 1/12 through 1/5 HP Compressors ( 115 volt ) Your parts dept can't find a part like this for our refrig model# & Manufacturer# DGO2A. Do you know if the previously mentioned part would work on our frig? If not do you know of a part that would? Please let me know. Very anxious-having company at the camp soon & need the extra frig space. Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.