Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
barellies  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:05:39 PM(UTC)
barellies

Groups: Registered

My side by side will freeze fine but the refrigerator is warm. To start, a considerable note to add is, I committed a cardinal sin by transporting it on its side a day before this stared. It supposedly worked flawlessly before I got it. I let it stand for a day before I plugged it in again. Temperatures in the freezer seem to be ok. They range from 10 to -15F through its range from warmer to colder. I checked for blockages in the vents between the refrigerator side and freezer and found none. The condensor is clean and the fan works. The evaporator fan works and there is not too much or too little frost build up on the evaporator. It seems to run constantly except to defrost. I checked the louver that controls air flow, it seems to move freely and when it's wide open the refrigerator only will drop to about 48F degrees. The door gaskets are in good condition. The door frames where the gaskets seat seem to be warm all the time (is that normal?) What else can I do?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.